This old gal came to me with some rust, a rotted recoil pad, no front sight, gummed up trigger, no scope or mounts and a cracked stock.
So I glass bedded the action and barrel channel. Plus pinned and epoxyed the split inside the stock.
Installed an old Redfield one piece scope mount and also install the 3x9 Euro Model scope off the Rem 700 Mnt Rifle with the recently busted stock.
Lots of cleaing and JB compouind cleaned up the old barrel. And some work on the double set trigger seems to have paid off.
I tried to kep the exterior of the stock looking close to original, So I steamed out the dents and scratches and avoided sanding it. Today I took her out to the range.
Group photos next post down. It does kick a bit since it is so lightweight. I put about 50 rounds through her today o make sure she was not going to crack.