Thread: Seward & Ninilchik YEAH

Default Seward & Ninilchik YEAH

I will be off the slope in a week and I was wondering if anyone had reports of either place. I will have the inlaws in town. 3 charters in 4 days the 4 days in my 18' boat. I would like to get kings or silvers. Even pinks just so they can catch fish. I will be in homer then ninilchik then kenai followed by 2 days in seward " weather permitting".

Well hope everyone is safe over this weekend and catching some fish,

Thanks for any info shared!
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

When Your In Homer Drop A Line...
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Default OK

I will be on Bob's trophy charter!!

I will be towing my 18' boat with me. Hey those are some sweet looking jigs. I like the 8 inch twin tail.
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

You Can Get Them At B&j Commercial In Anchorage....
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Between the Willapa Rivers, United States

Motorboatn,
    How are you liking your new Alumaweld ?Is it a fish catcher ?Wanted to report to you that the 1st time the wife and I put in on the Kenai (June 8th) at the Pillars,we kicked some King butt.Found a slot 200 yards below the launch,put out SNG with eggs,and within 15 minutes the wife's pole got buried.Fish on! She had her drag too loose and that sucker took a 150 yard run in seconds.Caught up to it a mile down river and scooped up a 37 pound buck.Ran back up to the same slot,put my pole out and 10 minutes later I hook up with a 34 pound hen.My drag was perfectly set and very shortly we were pulling out with 70 pounds of fresh King on board.Total time on the river 1 hour and 25 minutes.Now that's what call a great day fishing.Hope your luck has been as good