Thread: fishing cabins or lodge

Smile fishing cabins or lodge

can anyone recommend any good bed&breakfast lodges or cabins on the kenai river that don't want an arm or a leg. would like to fish for kings, reds and some halibut. possibly a fly in to fish and view bears. what would be the best dates in July 2007. I heard the reds came in late this year?

Default Without an arm and a leg...

In less than 3 weeks my buddy and I are flying to Anchorage and for $318 dollars more each, will round trip it to kodiak Island and back. We will stay in a twin room at stupendous roadside lodge for $50 per guy, per night.

Superior deep sea fishing for halibut, kings, rockfish, lingcod, gray cod and sea bright pinks and silvers is 30 minutes from the harbor. Silvers stacked as thick as cordwood will be a 5 minute walk from the lodge. Dolly Varden Char the length of your forearm will be a 10 minute commute by car.

I'll grind Kona coffee for free every morning, relax in his sportsman's bar with complimentary wine, and join in the buffet line with about 10 other guests every evening just for pitching in our share. And just for grins we'll screech at the fat sow and 2 Kodiak cubs that have been pawing around his property ever since this spring.

Kenai?
    I loved it years ago and left it years later...

http//www.alaskanauthor.com