Thread: remington golden sabers

Default remington golden sabers

anyone know where I can find remington golden sabers 40 s&w 165gr bullets for reloading? looking locally within the state or somewhere that won't charge extra to ship to ak.

anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by Frogman77 View Post
    anyone know where I can find remington golden sabers 40 s&w 165gr bullets for reloading? looking locally within the state or somewhere that won't charge extra to ship to ak.

anyone??
    I don't know of any in-state bulk sources for jacketed bullets, unless you happened to catch Sportsmans on a good day and found something in stock.

I've ordered a lot of bullets from Midway and never felt burned on shipping, especially going USPS. I checked and they're backordered on 1000-pack bulk in that bullet at the moment, but they have them in 500-packs.

Another usual source of bullets for me is Midsouth Shooters Supply. They don't label them as Golden Sabres, but since they list both copper jacketed and bronze jacketed, I'm guessing they mean the Sabres when they say bronze. Same results with them on shipping USPS. I just ordered a muzzleloader and a bunch of other stuff from them, and seems to me that shipping was only around $30 w/USPS and over $100 with either Fedex or UPS.