Thread: Family Fun Day- Come on up..

Default Family Fun Day- Come on up..

Upper Sustina Shooters will be having a Family Fun Day at their range on Saturday, July 5th. Everyone is welcome. They will supply the guns and the ammo for any non shooters. .22 on up. It starts at 11:00am and their range is at Mile 94.5 of the Parks Highway...right off the highway on the right..you can't miss it. It's a nice drive if you don't have any big plans for the weekend.

If you have non-shooting friends or family..this would be a good time to introduce them.

www.susitnashooters.org

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Upper Sustina Shooters will be having a Family Fun Day at their range on Saturday, July 5th. Everyone is welcome. They will supply the guns and the ammo for any non shooters. .22 on up. It starts at 11:00am and their range is at Mile 94.5 of the Parks Highway...right off the highway on the right..you can't miss it. It's a nice drive if you don't have any big plans for the weekend.

If you have non-shooting friends or family..this would be a good time to introduce them.

www.susitnashooters.org

Looks like you guys had a good turn out, as I drove by to a freinds cabin there was quit a few rigs there, hope all had a good time.

I heard they had a great turnout. It's encouraging that the club is slowly building. I'll be spending plenty of time there next year when my house is finally done.