Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Draw Hunt Update

Default Draw Hunt Update

Drawing update:

05/02/2008: Update! The 2008 Spring Draw and Tier II results a targeted to be available on or before July 15th, 2008. Please be patient.
    I think they meant to date it *07/02/2008* as this note was not up on Monday. My guess is results will be posted ONLINE
    http://www.wildlife.alaska.gov/index...up.lookup_main
    Friday 11 July.

<crossin' his fingers>
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Friday July 11 2008 at 4:30pm AST, the button we've all been waiting for will be pushed. It will take a bit to load everything up, soooooo, by 7-8pmish we should start to see it.

I'm thinking results will be up NLT 6 pm.

Usally they will post them by COB on friday and the following Sunday they will be in the newspaper
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Default forfeit tags

I vote that the first person to post a false "They're Out!!!" thread has to forfeit their tags to the forum.

My source says 11th in the evening. She's always been right so far!

Taylor

Default Only problem....

Quote Originally Posted by AKBoater View Post
    I vote that the first person to post a false "They're Out!!!" thread has to forfeit their tags to the forum.
    The only problem with that is that if it IS a false "they're out" thread, then that person, as with the rest of us, doesn't yet HAVE any tags to forefit. Just a technicality though.

Default hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    The only problem with that is that if it IS a false "they're out" thread, then that person, as with the rest of us, doesn't yet HAVE any tags to forefit. Just a technicality though.
    While splitting hairs... I don't believe you can sell, trade or donate a tag in Alaska.

So... with all that... I believe any false notices of tags should include not less than 50 lashes from an Alaskan sized fishin pole! That ought to scare just about anyone (grin).

Gotta run... must keep... checking... ADF&G... tags... nope, not yet

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Taylor View Post
    My source says 11th in the evening. She's always been right so far!

Taylor
    We may know the same source.

AND "MARC TAYLOR" IS A GOOD ONE FOR POSTING FALSE RESULTS!

Waiting for these results is like a kid on Christmas, only difference is theres a 90 percent chance your gettin nuthin. With the news that theres a good chance of a tier II Caribou tag I'm really getting anxious. Hope they don't change it again.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Quote Originally Posted by jkb View Post
    Waiting for these results is like a kid on Christmas, only difference is theres a 90 percent chance your gettin nuthin.
    Sounds like someone hasn't been good! I wrote my list to Santa and am expecting something under the tree next Friday afternoon. You can have the lump of coal, I'll take a moose or bison permit.

Nope, Brian, The Bison permit is mine! All mine!!! Just you wait and see....
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    Nope, Brian, The Bison permit is mine! All mine!!! Just you wait and see....

Your both wrong since I drew a big zero last year and several years pre 2003 the ADF&G has decided too let me pick what and where I want too hunt before they give out permits too anyone else, lucky boy ain't I.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Geeeeez. Y'all are arguing over the fancy tags!

I'd be happy to get any of the tags I put in for

(Never mind the fact that most all of the hunts I put in for had a <2% chance of being drawn:P)

Jon
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Sounds like someone hasn't been good! I wrote my list to Santa and am expecting something under the tree next Friday afternoon. You can have the lump of coal, I'll take a moose or bison permit.
    At least Christmas comes twice a year when waiting for both Spring and Winter tags!
    "A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." Theodore Roosevelt, 1913

Quote Originally Posted by adfraiser View Post
    At least Christmas comes twice a year when waiting for both Spring and Winter tags!
    The Winter Draw....Fish and Feathers way of reminding you that your a loser 1 more time each year

Quote Originally Posted by adfraiser View Post

So, in a week we will see who was naughty or nice.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Fish and Game called today to ask if I had a Muzzle loader certification for a Wood River Moose draw unit. I don't remember putting in for one of those but maybe I hit the wrong key on the computer. Does this mean I won a permit? or they were just checking.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Quote Originally Posted by jkb View Post
    Fish and Game called today to ask if I had a Muzzle loader certification for a Wood River Moose draw unit. I don't remember putting in for one of those but maybe I hit the wrong key on the computer. Does this mean I won a permit? or they were just checking.
    Maybe you were picked and they were verifying to see if you had the cert for it.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast