Thread: Directions to Eska Falls?

Default Directions to Eska Falls?

We attempted to locate Eska Falls this week via ATV....we made it to the end of Jonesville Road, took a left turn up the road to the top of the Valley overlooks; then went right and made our way back a ways up and down hills lots of mud etc. We stopped when we reached a hill that had three pretty clearly marked trails going up (tires were really wet and muddy and not getting the best traction). Can anyone tell me if we were on the right trail to reach the falls? If so, how much further were the falls and what type of terrain would be encountered after this point?

Thanks in advance for any assistance...

Quote Originally Posted by AK Fun View Post
    We stopped when we reached a hill that had three pretty clearly marked trails going up (tires were really wet and muddy and not getting the best traction). Thanks in advance for any assistance...
    This part sounds like you were heading in the right direction. If you were where I think you were, you had about another couple miles to go. It took me 4 or 5 trips out there to finally find the falls. Some of the hills out there are getting fairly steep and the mud is deep. The last mile is very easy. You can see Granite Peak and Eska Peak on you GPS or with your own eyes, the falls is right between these 2 peaks. There actually are 2 different routes to get to the falls. But they both come together about a mile from the end.
    EricL