Thread: The Hunt Is Finally Coming Together

Default The Hunt Is Finally Coming Together

I was informed Monday buy management that I will be going to Tanzania the 24th of this month to consult. I was also told that if I go this time for 14days then I will be sent back over in 6-8 months for 3 weeks and will hunt with safari guide supplied by them for the last half of my stay. Yep, believe the 375Wby and the 300gr TSX will be going over sea. I will post pictures of the country side I will be hunting when I get back in the middle of August. I have been waiting and hoping for this opportunity for a long time. Hey, if you have ever seen the movie Ghost In The Darkness about the two lions that attacked railroad construction teams many years ago then you will see in that movie some the land I will be hunting.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Default Africa

Beware!!!!!........Once you do it, it won't be the last....Africa is an Addiction, trust me.

Lucky dog. Good on you. Better post pixs!
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Beware!!!!!........Once you do it, it won't be the last....Africa is an Addiction, trust me.
    Kahahawai, that is what a few friends who have gone over there said also. Well, I am ready for and added addiction when it comes to hunting and shooting.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroman View Post
    Lucky dog. Good on you. Better post pixs!
    Thanks Nitroman, you can count on me posting some pictures in August of this first trip. I hope to go and stand on that very railroad trestle where the two lions did most of their killing and the movie was shot and have someone take my picture.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Need a gun bearer?? Oh well, someday. Good luck on both trips! Hope the ghost of the lions don't come out after dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill S. View Post
    Need a gun bearer?? Oh well, someday. Good luck on both trips! Hope the ghost of the lions don't come out after dark.
    I will be sleeping in a concert house when I am in that area doing my consulting work I hope to get to the railroad trestle that was the famous place of the two lions and a lot of their killing. I will get someone to take my picture on it.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS