Thread: Resurrection Bay Silvers?

Default Resurrection Bay Silvers?

Anyone gone in search of them yet? Any reports either way? Seems about the right time...

Chris

Saw a few out at Cape Puget, don't expect them to be any closer to Seward for a couple more weeks.

07 Ocean Pro 220 ET HT
    115 Yamaha
    Garmin 740S, GMR 18 HD
    Airmar TM 260-MM

Default Pony Cove

They should be showing up at Pony any day now, if not already. I have caught them there as early as late June. But most things seem to be running either late or weak this year. Let us know if you pick up any this weekend. I will wait one more week and try for the 12th myself.

Good Luck.

What's the best bet on getting a couple silvers out of Resurrection right now? Trolling? If so, what depth would be good to run at?

Thumbs up They're Back!

Last Saturday they were in Pony Cove & the Cheval Narrows along with lots of pinks, a few chums and a ****load of boats!! Fishing was pretty slow for silvers because of the pinks hitting the bait...take extra herring if you go.

Default seward my bit of water I like

Should be good I troll about 35' feet plus at pony give about 12 feet to flasher or dodger from down riger. Hold double hook slip at fingertip measure to middle of my chest tie knot to cork screw clip place harring on double hook with orange hoochie and enjoy the few min. you have before the hook up well that is my method anyway :] seems to work well. couple of nice coves out there not like PWS but a few if you know where they are Black bass are many lings are good a bit further out and the buttes seem to be good also to those that are willing and able to run a bit.

22' SeaSport coho
    TigerBight call sign