Thread: Tikka 338 Federal Lefty

Unhappy Tikka 338 Federal Lefty

I ordered a Sako Tikka T3 Stainless Lite in 338 Federal about a month and a half ago and it still hasn't arrived. The tricky part is I'm wrong handed and these seem to be scarce. I'm hoping this rifle finds my home sometime soon because I would like to use it for moose this fall. I have a few loads worked up but I'm still waiting, and waiting, etc etc.....

With those of you who have this rifle how long did it take before it arrived? I'm slowly becoming impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    I ordered a Sako Tikka T3 Stainless Lite in 338 Federal about a month and a half ago and it still hasn't arrived. The tricky part is I'm wrong handed and these seem to be scarce. I'm hoping this rifle finds my home sometime soon because I would like to use it for moose this fall. I have a few loads worked up but I'm still waiting, and waiting, etc etc.....

With those of you who have this rifle how long did it take before it arrived? I'm slowly becoming impatient.
    I'm a lefty too (left-handed that is). The place I'm getting mine from has them in stock.
    Now what ?