Thread: Lingcod Starts !!!!!!!!!!!

Default Lingcod Starts !!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!! ITS HERE TOMARROW IS THE BIG STARTER !!!!!!!! L-I-N-G-C-0-D!!!!! who else is going this weekend....man, i gotta lay off the Rockstars....
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Save me some!!!!! Looks like I will be down there next week.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

You want lingcod? Look at the last post in 2008 fishing picts.

The last 2 years I've gone out by Montague before July 1 to catch halibut and have had to throw back one huge ling after another. Then after July 1 I never made it back out there. Weather permitting this weekend, I'm going to remedy that situation

July 6 I will be out there weather permitting.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Going down to Homer thursday, be there a week and a half. Got some boneyard jigs coming soon.....
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

I'd like to start but I don't know of any good spots. Always end up catching them incidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBroncoII View Post
    I'd like to start but I don't know of any good spots. Always end up catching them incidentally.
    Then maybe those are your good spots

Well out of the two I've caught, one was IN resurrection bay so had to be released. The other was actually IN Kachemak bay but was only around 14"s long. Smallest one I've ever seen. Kinda cool though. Would like to start targeting them along with Silvers out of homer but have never had much luck with either.

THE WEATHER WAS AWESOME AND THE BIG LINGS WERE AWESOME CAUGHT TWO GIANT YELLOW EYE OVER TWENTY POUNDS..WILL POST PICS ON THE BONEYARD WEBSITE SOON...AND THE BEST PART THE FUEL BILL WAS ONLY $ 1,000 BUCKS ....... BUT THE CLIENTS SAID IT WAS THE BEST TRIP THEY HAVE EVER HAD......
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

geez, how far do you go? I thought my bill was bad and I'm only spending maybe $200 for a weekend.

geez, how far do you go? I thought my bill was bad and I'm only spending maybe $200 for a weekend.

Oh he just goes down to Hawaii and back... thats why theres always some mahi mahi hanging for pictures

If he tells then his secret is out.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

He must be heading from Whitier, you're out $50 before burning a drop a fuel...

Cool

HEY BOYS YOU WANNA PLAY YOU GOTTA PAY....I WOULD LIKE TO SET UP A FORUM TRIP IN SEPTEMBER CAN TAKE 14 PEOPLE.....ANY INTEREST...

I would do it. Where are the pictures?
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Quote Originally Posted by boneyardbaits View Post
    HEY BOYS YOU WANNA PLAY YOU GOTTA PAY....I WOULD LIKE TO SET UP A FORUM TRIP IN SEPTEMBER CAN TAKE 14 PEOPLE.....ANY INTEREST...

Yes sir!! I'll be there for the whole month!!!