Thread: lost dog on kasilof

Default lost dog on kasilof

sorry folks... I know this may be outta place in this forum, but I figured enough people who read these threads may also fish the kasilof...

anywho.. about a month ago my buddy had his prized champion sled dog go AWOL from a place on Cohoe Loop Rd... there have been recent sightings but all efforts at capture have been unsuccessful...

this dog is a small-ish (40lb), AK sled dog that has a tan and grey coat, quiet, gentle and somewhat skittish disposition, yet highly intelligent...

she was in the process of being bred so she may have ran off to escape her relentless stud, or she may have been traumatized by the whole activity... either way she may still be in heat and roaming the river in search of some good old fashioned stink.

if anyone's seen her, give me a PM.

thanks.

While I rarely fish much this first week of the month ... we live just downstream of Cohoe Cove and know plenty of folks in the area. We'll pass the word around and let you know if we hear / see something

Sorry to hear that.

Hey, do you have a picture ? I have several friends that live across the river from there (Grassy Banks, Powerlines, Satellite) that I could pass it along to and they could keep their eyes out for her.

Default here she is...

thanks for the help...

anyone with any info can call me on my cell.

jeff
    362-1231
    Attached Images Attached Images