Thread: Jet Ranger Question's

Question Jet Ranger Question's

Someone please give me the "Skinney" on the Jet Ranger inflatable jet raft. I checked it out a couple months back at the sports show, spoke to the dealer indepth about it, then watched the video, but now I would like to hear from those that have had the opportunity to use one in different recreational scenario's(Hunt/Fish/camp/ etc...)
    I know what my likes and dis-likes are about it so far, but I was hoping to compare mine with those that have experience actually owning/using the boat. Any and all comments are appreciated, and thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.
    Be safe, and enjoy your time outdoors!
    Mountain Man

"I'm not here for a long time! I'm here for a good time!!!!!!!!!!!"

I bought one at the boat show this year, I really have not got to get it out on a hunt yet. But I did take it out for a weekend and was happy that it didnt take very much water to get around.(couple of inches)I put a pretty good load in it to test it and it did fine, should haul enough for a two man camp easily. As most things you got to customize it to fit your needs. All that said I cant wait to do a fly out hunt with it.
    Do a search here, is some pretty good info on this site about the JR.

Eagle River

Default One satisfied Jet Ranger customer...

Check this out. Steve sounds like a satisfied owner in this thread...