Thread: Nush report?

Default Nush report?

Was wondering how the kings are doing on the Nush? We are in the early stages of planning a trip for July of 09.Can anyone recommend an outfitter?

Thanks in advance
    Mike

P.S. Sure is hot here in East Texas !!

http://www.hrmsports.com/ Has a good looking free DVD I have never used them, but like the way they process your fish better than the way the place I used did. We just got frozen whole fillets.

Default Thanks

Thanks for the reply Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Default Nice spike of kings last week...

ADFG counter showed 16K on the June 26 and 10K on June 27.

Not sure if they have the same issues with "sockeye pollution" as the Kenai in their king salmon sonar estimates.

Sockeye sonar estimates for June 26, 27, and 28 were 28K, 59K, and 51K respectively.
    "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
    http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP12710.jpg
    The KeenEye MD

Default Fishing report on the Nush is good!

My boss at Suite 100 resturant in Anc. just spent the last couple day out there. He said he did very wekk. Came home with 3. Didn't say exactally how many he caught. Never does. Kinda makes you curious huh?
    He was out there the three days after the big run days (16k, 10k). He was fishing just above the weir. He told me that it was all about the guides his outfit provided. He said they were the best guides he's ever seen, and my boss was a guide on the Kenai for years. He said they were experienced, knew where the fish were, friendly good ol' boys, professional and catered to his every need. I would really love to make it out there next year! Good Luck!!!

Kub-Air

Default A name perhaps?

Could you please give me the name of the outfitter ?

Thanks

Mike

Default update

fishing started out slow,but got a good push a week ago and the bite was good for three days,slowed down for three and has picked up yesterday and today,count is at 61 thousand.if looking for guided top end call hrm,if looking for do it yourself call us here at portage creek

Turns out my boss was with HRM.

Default Thanks

I will give them a call !!