Thread: Butterfly Picts!!!

Default Butterfly Picts!!!

I have alot of fish, animals, mountains, creeks, ocean, etc.
    I finally happen to get a insect to photograph.

I just have a simple kodak easy share Camera $ 300 $. I bet if I had a better camera some of my picts would be really great.

Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Good camera or not ...as they say, it's not the camera but who's pushing the buttons. You are off to a great start and well done!
    http://www.pbase.com/tull777

http://www.eddiefisherphoto.com/

"If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"

Default That's like saying...

"I bet if I had a better camera some of my picts would be really great."

If I had a better rifle my groups would be really great...when there's nothing wrong with your groups...your second picture is just fine! Sure you could spend $6-900 on a Digital entry level camera, & have to relearn all the bells & whistles when you're doing just fine with your $300 Kodak...

If you want to get an SLR, try to find a manual film SLR & learn how the SLR's preform with Apature Values (f stops & bracketing), lighting, film speed, shutter speed, lens length, etc. etc. then make the leap into digital SLR...if you get the manual fundamentals down, you're in great shape when it comes to digital photography...

Default Thanks

Tull your thoughts are valid.

Is all about being in the right place and noticing it!
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.