Thread: New Sheep Goat Caribou Gun - And maybe more

Default New Sheep Goat Caribou Gun - And maybe more

Heres some pics of my new sheep goat caribou gun. Wanted something lite with out breaking the bank (did that on my 375 and the wife still gives me a hard time about it). Tikka T3 Stainless in 270 WSM, Ziess 3-9X40, Warne Rings. Bought some 130 Barnes Tipped TSX's and will be working up loads tonight. Would like 3300 FPS with accuracy. If i can get that, this gun will be a mountian game killing machine!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good cartridge for the job and I hope it works well for you. I know you will enjoy your new gun. Glad you have something to get excited about.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Quote Originally Posted by idahotrophyhunter View Post
    Heres some pics of my new sheep goat caribou gun. Wanted something lite with out breaking the bank (did that on my 375 and the wife still gives me a hard time about it). Tikka T3 Stainless in 270 WSM, Ziess 3-9X40, Warne Rings. Bought some 130 Barnes Tipped TSX's and will be working up loads tonight. Would like 3300 FPS with accuracy. If i can get that, this gun will be a mountian game killing machine!!!
    I purchased the same rifle for the same purpose on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by idahotrophyhunter View Post
    ... and the wife still gives me a hard time about it ...
    Get her one too

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I purchased the same rifle for the same purpose on Sunday.
    A pretty popular outfit, three purchased in this forum in a week, and I have a friend who has one and he really likes it. Nice rifle guys, let us know how they shoot