Thread: Trail Cam Pics

Default Trail Cam Pics

Just thought I'd share a few more pics from my trail cam. I was away from it for 10 days and had 468 pics on the card. Bears were busy on it. Appears someone else was too. My camera was turned 90 degrees away from the barrell and no pics after the 16th. Found 3 remants of gut piles that I didn't do. Guess I should at least be happy all they stole was some bears and not gear.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Bear Bait Pics

I Got A Freind Of Mine A Couple Game Cams For His Bait Station He Was Amazed To See What Was Coming In, Look At This Guy This Is About 60 Miles From Fairbanks Thats A 55 Gallon Drum He's Smashing

Default Nice

I'll be the first to respond to those photos.......nice! Its crazy the size of some of those Griz. That last one is the size of a coastal bear for sure.

Very nice pics; thanks for sharing. Nice posing on the black and a HUGE griz. thx. J.

Default Maybe you need...

A trail cam for your trail cam? Not that it would change the three gut piles...it'd sure be funny as hell, though, to post all of the pix!

Here's Two More Picture's Of Him

Wow. That's a big grizzly!

Like many others, nuttin but griz... Funny thing is, they havent hurt anything, and really havent eaten that much. The best I can count is 6 different ones, and 100lbs of feed lasted all of them over a week. Either real picky, or just snacking as they work everybody's bait.

I'm fattening the bears up I guess. Dumped 50lbs on Sunday the 22nd and another guy came in and put in another 25lbs on the 23rd....by the time I left the stand on the 25th there was only about 5lbs or so left in the barrell. That one brown and a couple blacks been eating good.

Too bad you have "jonny jack ***** " hunting your stand and killing the bears. I would prob end up in jail if I caught someone on mine, thats just something you dont do.

I got eyes and ears out over there now. Doing the predator control hunt in 16b in the Lewis River area. Lots of bears over there.