Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good night on Sheep Creek

Default Good night on Sheep Creek

Fishing was not great just fair. We did get our fish tonight. For some of 'em it took awhile. Now mind you I was a little off my game and it took two casts instead of one. Now Stanly on the other hand had to make ten casts. Yeah I know he thinks he's a self proclaimed profet of the fishing gods but he can even be humbled. He should be ashamed of himself for keeping such a small fish no matter what. Yes, I know all you reading this would have done the correct thing and released such a small fish and gone after something respectable that your gramma wouldn't slap you for. The fishing gods will probably spread his evil cast on him for that one.

On the serious side. Fishing was probably fair - slow. There are fish being caught but you will have to put in your time for them. We all walked away with fish tonight with exception of a visitor from the lower 48 that is still in the learning phase. Great fun night with good company and polite fisherman up and down the bank. One jackass in a yellow speed boat spoiled the evening running thru the entire place at Mach II. I wish someone with a badge would have been there. Anyway great night. Reports I was getting from Montana from the folks coming in were pretty poor. Tight lines. Time for some shut eye. See you out there at 12:01.

Let's see some pics of this bait sized minow that was taken...

I bet he could of used the "MINI FILLET WOW" for that one

Talking Let's set the record straight

As you all can see, gconk has found a new supplier for crack. He's obviously been hitting the pipe pretty hard! While I heard (from his son) he hooked up on his second cast, I didn't personally witness. It did take me about 7 casts. I had predicted that I would hook up within 5. I caught a very "RESPECTABLE" 33lb buck. After weighing it, I wandered over gconks way and offered my scale, but low and behold I looked down and started laughing out loud. If my recolection serves me right it weighed 12lbs. He stuck his little birdcage of a chest out and claimed "I'm keepin him!" His son "FINALLY" hooked up as did his friend who also caught a 32lb buck. I did take pics as always of the 2 boys kneeling with the 4 fish. Anglette, the only one who needed the Mini Fillet Wow is gconk. I would have needed the New Magnum Fillet Wow! My friend from Dallas had one on and lost it, and he did set the hook, twice. Overall it was a very nice night. The jerk in the speed boat came blasting through there while at least 2 people had fish on. I guess he came back and was going much slower and getting the verbal rath from those who were fishing. Very pleasant exchanges were made and he moved back up river. I will have to look into getting the pics posted.

Default idiot w/ jet boat

That idiot that came through us last night on sheep creek is the same idiot that races up and down the little sue. One of these days someone is going to put a snagging hook in his forehead. I thought last night was going to be the night. I don't understand his lack of respect for everyone fishing.

The first hour of fishing was pretty good. Not great but good. After that, it slowed down.

Any reports from Willow?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanly View Post
    Anglette, the only one who needed the Mini Fillet Wow is gconk. I would have needed the New Magnum Fillet Wow!
    I apologize Stanly

WHAT WERE THINKIN GCONK??
    Let's see some pics of this smolt you caught!!

Stanly is a bit fuzzy from all the Coors light he had after he got his guppy in. It was a great night and we had a blast. And yes I could have used the Hooligan WOW instead of the F-WOW. Hey I was done at 12:02 so he was a keeper. Stanlys fish was a nice size fish. Had to get my digs in for all the smack being tossed around last nite. Probably going to be a repeat again tonight. Great company and a great time had by everyone. The jerk in the yellow speed boat needs to be dealt with. He is going to kill someone. I wasn't aware that this was the same boat on the Little Su. Jerk has got a big problem.

Default Yellow speed boat

Just take some pictures and file a complaint. With the Troopers or Park Ranger.

Down on the Little Su there were a couple times that all it took was to tell the park ranger about a crazy on the river and the Park Ranger would seek them out.

I finally got wacked by another boat that did not know how to manuever around me as I backtrolled through a hole while fishing. I took it as a complete accident so I have no details of the boat or boaters. They cut the power but should have just slowed way down to pass me on the inside. I wonder if they figured it out by the time they passed the other dozen backtrollers down river.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

Default Pics from Friday opener at Sheep

I know it's very hard to see, but if you look real close you can see a tinsey winsey little fish, well that is gconks. I truly don't know what to say, but a pic worth a million words anyway, right?! Mine is the biggest one that is a little blushed in the middle. Not huge, but respectable. He was done at 12:02, I was done at 12:10 cause it took me a while to get mine in, unlike the namesake of Gilligans Isle. But we did have a blast as stated. Good luck to everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking Right On Anglette!

Hey, try getting a really BIG magnifying glass, put on some reading glasses, get a million candle power Q-Beam Spotlight and look really, really hard and you can just make it out, it's there cause I did see it. It was funny, as we had them laid out on the bank, people would walk by and say "nice fish" and then start laughing really hard. We usually heard something along the lines of "who would keep such a little fish" and gconk would just lower his head and wish he could just click his heels together and whisper "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home"...Oh well, what are ya gonna do???

I guess beggars can't be choosers...
    Maybe you should show him how to catch a real fish

OK I AM DONE BAGGIN ON GCONK

Default It's OK!

I see no need to stop! It's almost as if you know him as I do. Believe me, he needs it. Did you FINALLY see his catch??? I know you will have to make an optometrist appointment after trying to see it for severe eye strain, but I know it would make him very happy if you at least admitted to seeing it. It is very easy to placate such a simple mind, so if nothing else, just say "yhea, I see it gconk, I see it" and he will wander around the rest of the day feeling proud and accomplished. In the mean time, I think I will have another go at Sheep myself and see what I can't do. So, keep it coming!!!!!!!!!!

Default The Minnow?

Oh yeah, I see it now! You're referring to the sardine??? I have to confess; at least he caught a sardine, which is more than I have caught this year!!

I thought it was the wal-mart rowe wrapper

OH YEAH, YEAH, I see it now, after i took out my 10x40's!

Default Sheep on Sunday Morning

Well my wife and I went back to Sheep this morning. I hooked up on my second cast, unfortunately it was snagged in the side, mid to high 30s. About 5 minutes later got into another one, same thing, snagged in the side. Over the next 2 hours I hooked into 3 more. Finally about 9:15 I got one in the lips. As you can all see, I will put proof of my catch on here. Have any of you seen a pic from gconk yet???????? It's ok though, living in his little Walter Mitty world occupies just about all of his frontal lobe time. The fishing was pretty good this morning, saw lot's of fish caught. It was really fun. Oh yhea, I talked to a State Trooper and they are actively looking for the jerk in the yellow speedboat. They were present on Friday night and saw what he did. There was a big accident that had to respond to at the same time, but they are looking for him. Let's hope they end his days of being a jerk.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's ok... I dish it out as well as anyone so I better be able to take it.

Good nite for us last night. Went 2 for 4. I really wanted my wife to catch one but no luck at all for her. Nothing big again. Guess you can't control how big of a fish hits the lure. Going back tomorrow after work. Tight lines everyone.

Stanleys photo has obviously been doctored!!!!!!!!!!! Blassfamee I say. He cut and pasted my fish in the pic. Now I know why he bought the Photo-Wow CD software. He doens't even eat fish. The photo is doctored I say, he didn't even go fishing. I have from a reliable source he was at a bunny and tree hugger convention this weekend in San Fransisco. Further investigation will have to take place.

hmmm, was he wearing a rainbow t-shirt too?

LOL, I shouldnt of said that, BUT I DID!!

Sorry Stanly

I think the fish are decent! but what's with the lil one behing GCONK?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast