Thread: dipping on S side Kasilof

Default dipping on S side Kasilof

was wondering if the the south side is better or the same, and how do you get there, looking at heading down this weekend. Thanks

Default Summitx!

Havn't talked to you in year, man! How ya been?
    "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit is better than he who takes a city." ~ Proverbs 16:32

been good, getting ready to head down and see if we can get any fish, so how you been doing, are you ready to try chitna again

Default No Way Jose

I'm done with Chitina; I've been accused of being a fast learner and I'd really hate to ruin that reputation.

Dad and I are heading to Kasilof this weekend too. Give me a call and we'll see if we can dip together; 315-1125
    "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit is better than he who takes a city." ~ Proverbs 16:32

Default Directions

Quote Originally Posted by summitx View Post
    was wondering if the the south side is better or the same, and how do you get there, looking at heading down this weekend. Thanks
    Go past the Kasilof river and head out on N Coho loop road until you run out of road. Head up the beach and bingo...

Default Sand Pit

Just make sure your 4x4 is in good working order. There's a nasty sand pit, just as you pull on the beach. I was on north shore yesterday. It was dead. Good luck.