Thread: Lake Creek Kings question?

Default Lake Creek Kings question?

A buddy of mine from work asked me to get some insight from you guys. His father in law paid for a trip this coming weekend to Lake Creek and wants to know how the fishing is looking up that way. I don't know anything about that area. Is the Deshka at all linked to that area? I know nothing around is doing any good but I told him I would ask anyway. Any fortune tellers out there want to chime in? Thanks.

We are flying up tonight to fish and I will post tomorrow and tell you how it goes. Where is he staying??

Fished from 630pm to 1030pm. 2 nice kings were caught in our hog line and 2 were caught above. Going back out tonight if the winds don't kick up here in Anchor Town.

how was the water clarity in lake creek? has it muddied up with the rain? cant't wait to get there fri. last week end was slow but we put in our time and caught some fish. thanks

Since we have a prop not a jet drive we didn't get up into Lake Creek itself just where it runs down into the slough towards McDougalls. We did have clear enough water to have a hog line of 4 boats and the river has gone down since yesterday so water should be good. Clear water in the slough itself was hard to find usually only one boat could tie up and then it was iffy.
    Bring bug dope, the mosquitos are thicker than I have seen for awhile!!
    Good luck this weekend.

thanks for the report. My son flew up last night but didn't call me till this morning. they caught one last night, and two so far this am So maybe this weekend will be good. tight lines!

Thank you for your report, heading up there this weekend again hope we have the same luck as your son!!!