Thread: ripindrags/sockeye/red sinkers/reports

Thumbs up ripindrags/sockeye/red sinkers/reports

Put Ripindrags weights to the test this weekend. I fished on the Klutina River and the Copper river where there are lots of snags. The fishing was slow so I had lost of fishing time to put the weights through a proper test. I fished the weights on two type of rods my fly rod and my baitcaster and I can tell you the results were the same.
    Here we go. The weights were listed as snaggless weights. Well the do get snagged everyone once in a while but far less that any other weight I have used. The amazing thing about when you do get snagged is how easly you can get this weight free. I fished these weight all weekend and would have not lost them except my hook got snagged and my main line was fraded and it broke while I was trying to free the hook.
    Ripindrags awesome product and I would recommend it to all who fish in Alaska. Only question I have is where can I get more. I lost the smallest ones and they are the perfect amount of weight for where I fish.
    Thanks for letting me try them out.

Default klutina

well did you end up catching anythingdown there. I was down there also this weekend sat night and i just got back. Wow was the fishing slow i did end up catching one fish and thats the only one i had on. my buddies didnt get a thing but snaggs.

Default Fish

I did manage to catch 3 fish while I was down there. Hung a few more but as you said it was really really slow.

Smile thanks

for posting youre results fish

I have been using the sinkers in the Little Su and you can feel the sinker just slide right over the tree limbs in the water.

They are a great sinker.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".