Thread: West side report

Default West side report

The Chuit is blown out, and may come around later in the week. Still a lot of run off from the mountains. Fished the Theodore River today with much better conditions and landed a 20 lb plus chrome hen, and some jacks. Hopefully things will pick up soon.

Any more updates on the west side rivers? Thinking of looking over there this weekend. So far I have not found any kings over there the last two and a half weeks, but I didn't look or try this week yet.

Default West side

I have a buddy that fished over there the last three days. The Chuit is still gone and he landed three jacks on the theo. He said its the worst he can remember.
    Klickman

The river became fishable on Monday, and I landed two fish on Monday evening. A friend of mine got two on Tuesday, and then on Wednesday the river rose and got muddy. The Theodore is a good back up river and has some fish, mostly jacks. However, you can find bigger fish hiding under the willows and in the log jams. The only problem is landing them once hooked. It's been a poor year on the west side due to the late run off, and lack of fish.

Found a few today at Olson

Fished Olson 7/3. No kings. Fished Chuit 7/4. No kings. Didn't see anything.

Default Nice!

It's been closed since the first!!

Let's let the few fish at Olsen have the rest they deserve. It cannot support the pressure and then they will be gone forever.
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it