Thread: Just Back from Homer!!!

Default Just Back from Homer!!!

Kings are still slow. Halibut fishing was slow in close to Homer. Took one day and made it past Seldovia and was able to catch a limit of chickens. No reds in China Poot, did almost get a bear in china poot. Hit a minus tide for clams. Left with 3 five gallon buckets worth. Spent part of a day in Halibut cove, Not much going on there. Was 1 of 7 boats and didn't see any kings.

Hit the kenai on the way home for rainbows. River still low but did catch a fair amount of rainbows and dollies. Water clarity was great I saw some Big 30+ inch Bows swimming around.
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Cool

THE KINGS ARE SLOW/ I WOULD RATHER SLAM MY HEAD IN THE DOOR THAN DO A COMBO TRIP WITH THE CLIENTS....THE ONLY COBO THAT WORKS IS HALIBUT AND GREY COD......
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM