Thread: Ivas/Sag River Transporters

Default Ivas/Sag River Transporters

Who are the reccomendations for river transportation/outfitters on Haul Ivash/Sag? My little brother is coming up for a few weeks in late August, early Sept. and am hoping to take him out on a caribou trip. I walked in last year and thought about trying to go via river this year of there are any openings with the transporters/outiftters. I cannot afford to fly us both out since I am going to Kotz later in Sepember.

Any reccomendations?

Thanks,

Will
    Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.

try mikes air taxi may have to google it don't have the number

Randy Quincy with Alaska Gold Rush Adventures runs the airboat up the Ivishak but I think he is booked for this year.

Default Anyone else

Is their anyone else that runs up the Ivyshak?

If someone is planning on a trip up the Ivyshak with their own equipment around the 25th of August, I would make it worth your while to drop a few floaters off up-river. PM me if interested.

I already have Deltana and Alaska Bush Sports.

Thanks in advance

Default Im almost to the point

Where Id run my boat up there If the fuel was all paid for,but momma just left for Iraq and I have the boys to watch.Hmmmm Anyones wifes wanna babysit? I'd take your husband hunting.

Now this sounds desperate lord ahve mercy.

When we talk about hunting the word desperation is not adequate. The word necessary is better.

Dan,

If my plan (A) falls out I may be in touch. I am taking my wife, so the baby sitter option here is not valid. I had to find a kid watcher myself.

Default Adequate

hahaha! My 16 yr old babysits,but I gotta hang around.I should be heading up with the horses about the 25th If I can get abck over the weekend.Then I Sept,Ill take the boat for my 1st Moose I hope.

Default Hunting the Ivashak

I used to hunt this river every year. The last time I was up there, two years ago, I could't find a place to camp there was so many people. I will not be going back up there.