Thread: FS Cabin advice

Default FS Cabin advice

I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a FS cabin that I could take my family to in Mid/late August. I am looking for a place around PWS that would have some silvers nearby. I am looking at flying or using a water taxi.

Thanks in advance

I think you'll find that all of them are already booked up. I was looking into booking a cabin back in December/January for June/July and found most of them booked up. They are availble 6 months out, and fill up quickly.

Were you wanting to fish from shore, or would you have a small boat to get to the fish?

Quote Originally Posted by 375HHunter View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a FS cabin that I could take my family to in Mid/late August. I am looking for a place around PWS that would have some silvers nearby. I am looking at flying or using a water taxi.

Thanks in advance
    I'll be staying at McAllister Creek in a couple weeks, and I was able to book it one month ago. It's west of Valdez in Shoup Bay. I'll post a report when I get back. You can rent boats in Valdez, and it would be a lot cheaper than flying out, and you'd have a boat! I think the cabin will accomodate 8. Sure seems like it would be a good place to be based if you're going after silvers.....

I don't have my own boat, but I can get my hands on an inflatable with 9hp. Thanks