Thread: Lost On Russian River

Unhappy Lost On Russian River

Was upstream of cottonwood hole .... left Nikon digital camera on river bank....in camera case....fell out of backpack. Left at river on 6/19.....

Please, if found, let me know....very important photos were on camera!!!!

Scott 382-3673.

MY son is checking for it now. When they get to the other side if the have not found it they are going to check with the ferry attendant. Cross your fingers. You may get lucky. Lets hope if someone else found it they are good people and turn it in at the ferry crossing.

Default Update

When I left, there was a young guy, first name Ryan that I had pointed out the hole I had been successful in. Ryan lives in Kenai. Tall (6'3 or so), mid-20's, brown hair...kinda scruffy beard. If anyone knows this person, please ask if he saw my camera on the ground or to call me....he was using the same small bank I was....
    I drove back down there; and camera was not on bank....I checked with check-in station, no one has turned it in yet. The family photo's are more important to me than the camera....

Sorry about the camara. The boys looked for it for about an hour. Had no luck. They were afraid they were not looking in the correct area. You actually talked to the ferry attendant before they did. You must have flown down there pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by gconk View Post
    Sorry about the camara. The boys looked for it for about an hour. Had no luck. They were afraid they were not looking in the correct area. You actually talked to the ferry attendant before they did. You must have flown down there pretty fast.
    Yeah, pretty upset about photos on memory card of my wife's kids getting lost.....there were probably 300 photos or more....took about just under two hours from ER.....made up time one I turned off the flats into the pass.....and considering I did that drive twice in 12 hours.....
    Tell your son I said many thanks for his efforts as well....