Thread: L@@k! Important! Looking for a #?

Default L@@k! Important! Looking for a #?

Hey Everyone!I am desperately looking for a phone number!!!Does anyone know the where abouts of a guy names Paul M. Jobe that originally owned a rafting business called Wild Alaska Rivers Company?I was told that he moved back to Colorado and I looked up his information on the commercial division of licenses for the state of AK and it looks as if all his licenses are expired and no telephone number is provided.If you can help or if you know his whereabouts, it would be GREATLY appreciated!Thanks in Advanced!
    Lurker.

Default jobe

...his reg guide license has expired and he is no longer a member of APHA (?)

dennis

I saw that his license is expired. I was told that he took off to Colorado and I searched for his information there. I know that the rafting circle is small in this state, so I wanted to see if someone knows him personally that can plug me into his information.
    I see that his address is posted and my sister is in Colorado. She could easily drive there, but I think that would be really awkward, but I am that desperate for the information that he has that I would be willing to do that.
    I called and left messages with every Jobe in the ANC area and I called the Colorado number today.
    I just need information from his company. Maravia provided most of it, the rest I have to do the research on (which includes seeing that he is no longer doing Wild AK Rivers Co.)
    Lurker.

PM Mike Strahan I believe I have seen him refer to Paul before and I got the impression that they are friends.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    PM Mike Strahan I believe I have seen him refer to Paul before and I got the impression that they are friends.
    I think that you are right. Someone else on the boards suggested that to me as well. I'll see what we can come up with. Thanks to you for the suggestion as well!
    Lurker.