Thread: Will They Be Higher

Default Will They Be Higher

All right we all know that as of late prices for good bows have been slowly climbing .So the Question is well even main stream bows rich over 800?
    Last edited by Daveinthebush; 06-17-2008 at 22:17.

Default just my thoughts

I assume that you mean basic bows, probably not, right now the new speed bows are going for $800. Add in gas cost to transprot, cost of creating the technology, and most importantly the willingness of the customer to pay what they are asking for

The MSRP on my Elite Envy was $999. I bought it used. You will see them over $800 next year, over $1000 in a few.

Everything will go up. Some way or another they will blame the gas on the reason to raise it.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

It's not just the gas Gary..it's the tremendous price increase on all metals right now. My steel roofing price has jumped 45% since Jan 1st.

Default grateful to live in Alaska

While we have some high costs I was thinking last night how much I appreciate having resources around me to harvest.

Imagine living down south and spending all that money on gear and only getting a few weeks to get afield and only get one deer.

No thanks......

Its still not too expensive.....think about high end firearms they are way up there in the 3-4k range.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighorse View Post
    While we have some high costs I was thinking last night how much I appreciate having resources around me to harvest.

Imagine living down south and spending all that money on gear and only getting a few weeks to get afield and only get one deer.

No thanks......

Its still not too expensive.....think about high end firearms they are way up there in the 3-4k range.
    I spend $150 a year for 3 1/2 months of quality deer hunting. That $150 covers 5 deer, and you can use family/ friends tags for more. It can be really good here, but not the diversity you get in AK. The 08' bow models all are around $859 msrp.