Thread: Little Su Weekend Updates??

Default Little Su Weekend Updates??

Does anyone have any reports from the Little Su for this past weekend? Numbers on the board?

How was the water?

Default lil su

i was there fri night sat and sun morning. out of 4 of us fishing only 1 fish in the freezer. after sat mornings rain the water was pretty muddy. the board counts were low. i doubt they hit 30. depressing...........

Quite frowning and go fishing.

The counts may be low but the only way to bring one home is to be on the water. 36 Sat 52 for Sun

My dad and two brothers are here and the time on the water is great dispite not catching.

For fathers day my dad caught a 30 pound chromer on his first cast.

I guess I just needed someone to show me how it is done.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

Default I fished Sunday morning

from the bank (downstream) and caught nothing. Also didn't see anything caught and saw nobody with fish. Saw two roll in five hours.

I talked to the Brown Shirts on my way out and they said you need a boat right now because the fish are all ganged up down near the mouth. They don't know why and don't know when the fish will push upstream.

I'll try again next weekend.

John

I Didnt Go All The Way To The Mouth But I Tell You What, Me And My Fishing Partner Move Around ...alot. 15-20 Minutes No Bite, We Move. Over Those Three Days We Covered Alot Of Water, All Down Stream Anywhere From 4 To 10 Miles Below The Landing. Best We Found Was One Spot Where They Were Jumping Around The Boat. I Believe It Was Sat Night About Half An Hour Before Closing. We Found Em, But They Wouldnt Hit Anything Vibrax, Wiggle Warts, Corkies, Blue, Green, Yellow We Tried It All As Fast As We Could, But No Takers. I Talked To Several Guides And They Said They Were Doing The Same With Little Luck.
    Rmiller...i Didnt Say We Didnt Have Fun. We Just Didnt Catch Any Fish. For My Fishing Buddie And Me Thats Not Good. Its A Derby Between The Both Of Us Every Time We Go Out, And We Go Out Several Times A Week And Weekends. For Both Of Us To Be Skunked For The Whole Weekend...thats Just Wrong! Thats Never Happened, Ice, Ocean, Lake Or River.

Default 6-15 & 6-16

We had 3 on Sunday, Landed two lost one after a ten minute fight. I had 6 bites in 6 hours. I had four bites in two hours today and landed two.

http://alaskasusitnacharters.blogspot.com/

Greg