Thread: BBD ( Black Bear Down )

Default BBD ( Black Bear Down )

Finally after 2 seasons on the stand ( striking out last year ) and finally connecting last night at 11:18. Same bear that showed numerous times last year on camera of course and only three times this year I finally caught up with her. Showed herself on the 17th of May, 8th of June and last night. I have to say Honey burns work and so does luck and good timing.The best thing about it is its all on video, I will try to post the video later. Special Thanks to RCBOWHUNTER for dragging himself out of bed to lend a hand and bring the beer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smile black bear

Congratulations on your bear . Good going

I'll say it for you IT'S ABOUT DANG TIME!!! Congrats bro!! Good looking bear.

dude! that is so awesome,man alive Im just so stoked for you.You should have stopped by and laid er out for me.Ive seen so many bears as of late why n ot check out a BBD wahoo congrats!

Thanks guys...Your right Bobby , it is about time. Wait until you see the video...its a trip

Default Right on Killer!

Nice bear Bro! The Thompson reigns again! (At least at every range from 20 yards to 193 yards... )

Later on