Thread: New MH Four Season Tent

Default New MH Four Season Tent

Mountain Hardwear appears to have a new one person, 4 season tent for the 2007 season. It will be about 3 lbs. and looks very bomber. Might be a good choice for sheep hunters and those traveling light.

I'll try and post a pic I found.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HMT; 08-17-2006 at 15:56. Reason: added pic

Angry forget it....

If you like a dry abode. I have the two person model and it totally let me down with the condensation on last weeks sheep hunt, and I had that thing vented out the wazoo. If I wouldnt have tagged early I would have had to deal with dampness for days.
    My good bud has the one-person model and I heard his was just as bad.
    Great tent for Everest and Denali or anywhere with snow load, but too damp for sheepin.....I'll sell this one to anyone who wants it.
    Last edited by fullkurl; 10-24-2008 at 23:12.

Default hmmm...

Thanks fullkurl ... I'll keep that in mind before investing in one.

Since this is a 07 model, I'll wait until the review sites take it for a spin before considering an investment.

I have been looking for a bomber, superlight, breathable, 4 season tent. I'm just not sure one really exists.

Maybe a BD Eldorado is close; seems that way based on my criteria and online reviews???

Thumbs up Yep, Bibler.

HMT, I have an extra brand new Eldorado, never used with ground cloth. I PM'ed you if you are interested...Fk