Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my new fillet boards

Default my new fillet boards

I just made this board its 12in wide by 31 in long its so I can have a board to pack with me for reds .

its 1/2 in thick cutting board plastic.

Default Sweet!!

Hey ripndrag, Are you ready to mass produce those bad boyz? Cause I don't expect it will be long before you start getting requests, since I replied first maybe you should just make one for me! I won't tell anybody, promise... Nice job.

Default thanks stanly

I think I will sell some when I figure out if they work,and when i get time to make some more. how much should I charge?

Default Well, let's see

OK, here's what we're gonna do. First, you need to send me a prototype for extensive testing, might have to send 2. I will test it out, do exhaustive market research, put a business plan together, then marketing, a geographic statistical analysis of the probability of fisher people who need one vs those who want one. Then "you" can start mass production, "you'll" have to lease a production facility, then "you" have warehousing. I'm thinkin big here, I'm talkin QVC, the way to get these in the hands of fishermen is through their significant other. Have you seen the commercial for Sham Wow? We'll call it Fillet Wow, oh yhea, "you'll" need a lawyer to research any potential infringement violations. Then, because of the potential of flooding the market, we have to make the Fillet Wow 2, packable version, we'll add stretchy, coil thingy with a clasp on it to hook to a vest or waders. Are ya with me here, we're gonna be RICH I tell ya!! After the initial success, we'll do an infomercial, for the Fillet Wow 3, we add a fold up version with hinges to fit in your back pocket, "that's right, don't go fishing without your Fillet Wow" oh my, I'm getting dizzy...

Default I hear ya stan

he man have you seen my other post it seems we have the machine shop in my garadge and can get er don on a small scale say 4000 a year if we build in a flashlite snake we can fillet in the dark and we can throw in some of my fish wackers and my rood rest and a few of mt sinkers for ice on our cake.

that will get some sold I think

Default Oh Yhea

I love the flashlight! We'll have an entire line of accessories. Oh, and we will have to add a drink holder, a built in knife sharpener, also a built in retracting tape measure. Attachable brackets to mount a vacuum sealer! Oh yhea, how about a small spice rack and a grillin grate. The Flagship Model, the Fillet Wow Grillin Combo, I just went and woke my wife up and told her to pack up, CAUSE WE'RE MOVING TO BEVERLY!!!!!! YEEHAWWWWW, LOL!

Default i like how ya think

Quote Originally Posted by Stanly View Post
    I love the flashlight! We'll have an entire line of accessories. Oh, and we will have to add a drink holder, a built in knife sharpener, also a built in retracting tape measure. Attachable brackets to mount a vacuum sealer! Oh yhea, how about a small spice rack and a grillin grate. The Flagship Model, the Fillet Wow Grillin Combo, I just went and woke my wife up and told her to pack up, CAUSE WE'RE MOVING TO BEVERLY!!!!!! YEEHAWWWWW, LOL!
    man i love how ya think were gona have more money than bill gates then we can just buy the keani river from the soldotna bridge down to the salt...are king charters will start at 4000.00 per half day its gona be crazzy.

Using that kind of material with a slime on fish, you'll have fun just keeping the fish on the board. To say nothing about trying to make fillets. Is that UHMW? Does it have that good greasy feel to it?
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

I don't care who you are, Dats funny right der! THE FILLET WOW 2! LMAO
    OK, here's what we're gonna do. First, you need to send me a prototype for extensive testing, might have to send 2. I will test it out, do exhaustive market research, put a business plan together, then marketing, a geographic statistical analysis of the probability of fisher people who need one vs those who want one. Then "you" can start mass production, "you'll" have to lease a production facility, then "you" have warehousing. I'm thinkin big here, I'm talkin QVC, the way to get these in the hands of fishermen is through their significant other. Have you seen the commercial for Sham Wow? We'll call it Fillet Wow, oh yhea, "you'll" need a lawyer to research any potential infringement violations. Then, because of the potential of flooding the market, we have to make the Fillet Wow 2, packable version, we'll add stretchy, coil thingy with a clasp on it to hook to a vest or waders. Are ya with me here, we're gonna be RICH I tell ya!! After the initial success, we'll do an infomercial, for the Fillet Wow 3, we add a fold up version with hinges to fit in your back pocket, "that's right, don't go fishing without your Fillet Wow" oh my, I'm getting dizzy...

Default Great stuff

I think on your Flagship model you should add a gun rack for filleting near bears. Mabey even a hidden compartment for those " secret" items or fishing liscense.

Hey I got a friend who works for UPS I could get dilvery cut in half mabey less. Hey I know you guys could trade a few proto types for some of those kick ***** brown shorts,
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Default OK you guys and gals

Anyone who posts any inputs or ideas with regard to the Fillet Wow, forefits any claim of preceived or actual rights now or in any future transaction, or potential litigation. All rights belong to ripndrag and me heretofore to be referred as Fillet Wow Studs (FWS). FWS retain all rights. The Fillet Wow (TM) may or may not be legal in all 50 states. FWS will not be held liable for any misuse of this product(s). FWS will control the global marketing of this product. FWS will be famous SOON, so we will have a big party for all you pesants who will want to be seen with us and of course have your picture taken with us. We will have a raffle for 10 brand new ThunderJets, tickets will be sold asap. PM either of us so we can give you an address to send us cash, we will mail you your ticket after we spend, oops after we deposit said funds in our FDIC FWS account. Hurry, cause they're going fast! Tickets are $100.00/ea. You don't want to miss out on this once in a life time offer. Of course, the ThunderJets will be completely outfitted with all 3 versions of the Fillet Wow. You will be the talk of what ever body of water you are on. People will want what you have. We are tossing around a possible marketing triangle similar to Amway. You can become a Fillet Wow distributor, are ya with me here? This is gonna be BIG, Big I tell you...

The Mini Fillet WOW. Quick and easy for those small embarrassing fish you want to keep, but dont want anyone to see you clean.

Rip
    Where can I get some of those proto type sinkers for kenai reds?

Default you are a funny guy

stanly you are a hoot i havent had such a good laugh in a while,the least i can do is make one of these boards for ya .i can bring it to ya on july 19th if ya meet me at the airport in ancorage.

Default not so smoooth

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Using that kind of material with a slime on fish, you'll have fun just keeping the fish on the board. To say nothing about trying to make fillets. Is that UHMW? Does it have that good greasy feel to it?
    It is made out of comercial cuting board material it has a 80grit sand paper type feel to it. fish dont slide its like they are stuck on velcro the pictures dont realy show the surface texture.I think its high density poly.

Default Awesome

Hey rip, you are too kind. It just so happens that I will be at the airport on the 19th. My buddy is flying in from Dallas. He comes up every year. He doesn't get in til I think 8pm. What time are you going to be there? This a pretty funny post...let's keep it going!

Stanly as your supervisor I think you should get back to work. However I can be persuaded to overlook your misgivings with marketing rights and 51% of all revenue of FWS.

Default flight time

Hey rip, you are too kind. It just so happens that I will be at the airport on the 19th. My buddy is flying in from Dallas. He comes up every year. He doesn't get in til I think 8pm. What time are you going to be there? This a pretty funny post...let's keep it going!
    hey stanly my flight gets there at 2:15 pm delta flight so I will be at the south terminal ...i dont think i will have time to do all the mods we talked about so ya only will be getten the plain jane model sorry no time.....mabey if i didnt post so much I might have more time lol.

Default Aww Gee

Well gconk, if you read the prior post, which I'm not sure you know how to read, but it clearly states that
    Anyone who posts any inputs or ideas with regard to the Fillet Wow, forefits any claim of preceived or actual rights now or in any future transaction, or potential litigation. All rights belong to ripndrag and me heretofore to be referred as Fillet Wow Studs
    If you insist on persuing this form of harrassment, we will be forced to persue legal action, and let me tell ya, our legal counsel is like, well, a Great White Shark! You don't want to mess with her. I suggest you go back to counting all the smiley face Icons on all the posts and try to do something productive today...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast