Thread: Outfitters

Default Outfitters

Has anyone fished with this outfit that can tell me if you were satisfied with the trip? I'm heading there in July of 09 and I am trying to dig up as much info as I can.

"Alaska Camping and Fishing Adventures"
    Rick Serena, Owner/Guide/Captain

Anyone know anything about this outfit?

Is this one of those questions that are not supposed to be asked?
    All I was looking for was some information about this outfit.

I personally have not heard of him and I have lived here my entire life. According to his website, he has been in business for 25+ years. That is a plus. His rates look reasonable. What are you looking for in a trip?
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Give him a call. you can learn a lot by talking to them!

Default He's still active...

I was scheduled to fish and review with this outfitter this season, but had to cancel due to scheduling. I am rescheduled for next summer, and looking forward to it.

We have exchanged PM's and he's indicated that he's fairly booked for this summer.

Let me know what you find, as my interest level is still high...

Rosenberg/Florida
    "Two decades researching and defining fishing opportunities in the Last Frontier!"

I have a trip booked with him on July 19-26 of 2009.
    I have been exchanging emails with him for as much information as I can.
    He seems to be nice and knowledgable, but I was hoping to hear from someone who knows something about his operation.
    I will be traveling with my 8 year old son and my 15 year old nephew and I think they will like the camping out part of the trip. I guess as long as he puts us on some fish everything will be good.
    Thanks to all who replied and if you happen upon some more info, please let me know.
    streambuddy@hotmail.com

Thanks

Folks, our forum rules clearly prohibit negative comments about individuals and businesses. We also prohibit discussing legal proceedings until a verdict is rendered. We do recognize the need to get honest feedback on potential guides, but we will not expose ourselves to the possibility of legal action in the process. As always, we respectfully ask that you use the PM system to tell others of your experiences.

This thread has had many negative comments removed. If you would like to indicate that you have important information, just state that and ask folks to PM you for more info. Thank you.