Thread: little sue or eklutna

Default little sue or eklutna

Anyone know how many kings came out of the little sue today and/or if any kings starting to show at the trailrace? Thinking about heading out in the morning. Wondering which way to head.

To be honest with you, there never seems to be any fish at the tailrace, and when there is it seems minimal- but thats just my opinion, as far as the sue no idea, but ship creek was extremely slow today, saw 3 fish in almost 8 hours

At 3 pm there were 18 Kings from the Little Su.

I did hook one there today but lost it. What a guide huh, every king hooked in my boat so far has been by me. I am trying to get everyone into the fish really.

My Physical Therapist said her husband caught his first King there this weekend from shore. So there is always the chance as there are some fish being caught there every day.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

The trail races get a lot of fish but for some reason they are hard to catch. When I've been there there have been fish all over, but nobody but snaggers are catching with any consistancy.

Default Eklutna nada

Was at the Eklutna trailrace just a couple mins ago nothing there. was 4 or 5 cars talked to a few fishing nothing so far.

22' SeaSport coho
    TigerBight call sign