Thread: Mothwing Mountain Mimicry

Default Mothwing Mountain Mimicry

Curious if there is a place to buy fleece in Mothwing Mountain Mimicry camo? If you do a google all you pretty much find is Sitka Gear. If you check out Mothwing's website. Mountain Mimicry is not listed.

The Mountain Mimcry pattern was probably designed by the Sitka Gear crew and hired Mothwing Camo to produce the fabric for them. If that's the case then they probably have the patent on that pattern and Mothinwing cannot produce it without SG's permission.

Dang... It is a nice scheme and I wouldn't mind some fleece in that pattern. Not to impressed with the Sitka hats / gloves.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1911-MW View Post
    Dang... It is a nice scheme and I wouldn't mind some fleece in that pattern. Not to impressed with the Sitka hats / gloves.....

I got the pull-over stocking type hat last year for myself and my two boys.

We wouldn't go hunting without them now.

kingfisherktn

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    The Mountain Mimcry pattern was probably designed by the Sitka Gear crew and hired Mothwing Camo to produce the fabric for them. If that's the case then they probably have the patent on that pattern and Mothinwing cannot produce it without SG's permission.
    I checked out Sitka's website today... You are correct it is a pattern available only through Sitka...