Thread: Parks Highways streams reports

Default Parks Highways streams reports

Just seeing if anyone knows how things are shaping up on the parkshighway streams, I know that fathers day weekend is usually decent, just looking from some reports.

"I Envy Him And Him Only, That Catches More Fish Than I Do" Izaac Walton 1653
    The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

Was up at sheep yesterday trout fishing. Water is high and stained due to all the rain last week. Visibility maybe 2.5 feet. There were a lot of people fishing for salmon at the mouth by the campground, no one I talked to had caught any. They should be there by next weekend.

Do any good on bows? I've fished all the other parks streams for bows but not Sheep.

The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

whats the word on parks stream trout? I was thinking about hiking around some on sunday...just wondering if any suggestions.

yerffejecarb sent you a PM