Thread: My new ATV

Default My new ATV

Check this thing out, I've covered about all the bases. I've got a track rig, A tired rig, A 4 wheeler, and a 6 wheeler. Now this

It actually belongs to my daughter, and another one is on the highway be here tommorow. I get to build the barn and pasture. Should be fun this fall if they get pack trained in time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

The way the price of fuel is going, I think you'll do alright.
    Originally Posted by BIGBOB
    Estimate of time of death appears to be same day he died.

Exciting is a spooky pack horse loaded with a large moose rack, walking through brush!

That thing ain't gonna get you too far. It only has 1 hp.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHinER View Post
    The way the price of fuel is going, I think you'll do alright.
    Try pricing feed lately? At least you can turn a motor vehicle off when not in use. LOL

The other one came in I feel like Ben-freakin-Cartright on the Ponderosa. Heres a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Pretty horses. I'm envious, they'll be a lot of fun I'm sure. Where did you get them from? Still gotta break em? I'd love to pick up an Appaloosa some day, but my father in law thinks they are the most stubborn horses you can get.

I bet you have a happy daughter, hope my wife don't see this she'll be getting on me to get her one.

Quote Originally Posted by schmidty_dog View Post
    Pretty horses. I'm envious, they'll be a lot of fun I'm sure. Where did you get them from? Still gotta break em? I'd love to pick up an Appaloosa some day, but my father in law thinks they are the most stubborn horses you can get.

I bet you have a happy daughter, hope my wife don't see this she'll be getting on me to get her one.
    One is from a ranch out near Pt. MacKenzie. The other is from Washington. The one from Washington is broke and rides very well. The other well it broke my daughters nose last week. I guess shes not the horse whisperer she thought she was. I don't know if they will be ready this year with the broken nose set back on the training calender. I was only going to use the unbroken horse to pack not to ride. I don't mind walking if something else will pack moose quarters.
    Unknown author

I think I would dump the horse in favor of one of these

Here are some in AK

If they were cuter and more girly I think I could talk the daughter into one.
    Unknown author

The key is ground work. And who knows the other one may just need an expert rider.