Thread: Attention Bear Baiters

Default Attention Bear Baiters

Is there anyone out here who has already harvested their bear and would like to allow my husband (who is a registered guide, has his baiting card etc...) and his 12 year old nephew to use your bait? He's been on the slope the last 3 weeks and once he's home we'll only have 5 days to hunt but he would love to get this boy who is very well versed in the outdoors his first bear.
    I know this is a huge request, We are not strangers to hard work when it comes to baiting and certainly arent looking for a free ride. We could also put some work into it helping you clean up. Etc

Units 14A, 16A, 14B would be preferred since his nephew lives in Wasilla......

If there is someone who runs a clean operation and is ethical that would allow them to share in this opportunity I would be forever grateful. Feel free to PM me......
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

No luck?

Just one offer up in the air, I can't believe others haven't chimed in. I know if it were me I'd be bending over backwards for a kid. But thats fine, we'll get him one next year....
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Default Giving up too soon

Huntress,

Don't give up too soon. Most of us are just now getting back home from this weekend's hunt. I also have an 11 year old son whom I am trying to get a bear. We just started getting hit last week, but nothing came in all weekend. Good luck!

Hi KWP,

Oh I'm not giving up. I just don't want to get his hopes up. I totally understand its hard to take in someone you guys don't know. I just had no idea how else to ask. Hubby was hesitant on me asking like this anyhow and didn't expect anything but took it upon myself to try and get them set up with something. Even if it was just a night in a stand. Our nephews are like our kids since we don't have any of our own.

It's just part of being a slopers wife! Happy hunting everyone!

Red face already cleaned up and pulled out

sorry. keep trying to get the kids in on it.

Hi Holly,

Thank you though! We'll keep trying, I'll post photos next year when he gets his. Congrats again on your bear!

Debbie

Still looking......