Thread: Kodiak

Smile Kodiak

I am planning a hunt to Kodiak. Last time I did a boat based hunt. Planning on a Fish and Wildlife cabin this time or possibly staying at Zachar Bay Lodge. Any one of you have any input on eithier, as far as success rates quality of deer etc... Thanks.
    Tex Hunter

i have always done the boat hunt in olga bay...its an awesome boat and the hunting is great....if you do the cabin thing make sure you have the transportation thing done early......have a great hunt...
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Default deer hunt

Whdo you hunt with in Olga bay?

ROARK BROWN AND RICK SWENSON WWW.HOMEROCEANCHARTERS.COM BEST TRIP AROUND THEY ARE THE MASTERS OF DEER TRIPS THERE, NO SURPRIZES.....YOU CAN PM ME FOR MORE INFO
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM