Thread: Long Bow

Default Long Bow

I posted this in the Swap and Sell but I figured I'd get more of a response if I posted it here as well.

I'm looking for a 50 -60# long bow, pics would be a plus! Thanks!
    There's plenty of room for all Gods creatures; right next to the mashed potatoes!

I have a new long bow that I purchased that I can not use due to my long draw length.....come to North Pole and I will show it to you!

60# RH
    Alaska

Jeff,

What kind? More details.

I have a Black Widow long bow that I want to sell. I sent you all the information a few weeks ago. Let me know if you want me to send you the information again. I am currently in Iraq and will have to have my wife do all the leg work.

LBH,

You wouldnt mind sending me that info also?

Thanks
    dawn-dan@gci.net

Default longbow

Cabelas sell's the Fred Bear Montana longbow at a reasonable price for a new bow, I have the #55 one and I've been shooting it for quite a few years with no problems. Not bad for the price..............

Default Black Widow

BOW INFORMATION
    PL V One-Piece “Ironwood” (In the tropical jungles of South America grows a tree that has earned the common name of “Ironwood”. It is known for its amazing strength, density and hardness (two to three times harder than oak). We have chosen to use this rich, walnut colored exotic wood in the riser of the PL V “Ironwood” bow. It is, indeed, as tough as iron! To compliment and match the toughness of the “Ironwood” riser in this bow we are using vertically stacked bamboo laminations in the limbs to further enhance durability and performance.)

Right Hand
    60#@24”
    Bow Length: 64”
    Tiller: Split-Finger
    Serial #: 03357
    Built: 2003-06
    Price: $500.00

well did ya find a new bow? If not drop me a line.