Thread: Road Condition

Default Road Condition

Does anyone know what is the condition of Lynx Lake road? Is it too muddy and bumpy to get back to the creek that goes into Lynx?
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

I assume you mean the road leading in from the south end of Nancy Lake at Mile 63.5, that goes over the outlet stream of Nancy Lake Creek. I went in last week and it was rutted, but mostly dried out. A couple of mud holes would give a motorhome or pickup with camper a problem, but I did see a late model sedan, one of the little ones from Japan back there quite aways. I also saw where some had dragged their bumpers, by not straddling the ruts. Stay out of the ruts and you will do fine. I always judge the condition of the road, by the number of vehicles parked at the big parking lot on the Parks Hwy. The parking lot only had one truck on it last night and it had an empty six place trailer attached. Probably four wheeling on the road. I don't think you will have any problems getting back there.

ya i want to get back to that creek that goes into Lynx, I think I will take my truck but do not want to get stuck. I've made it to the first creek but I want to get back to the next one, assuming the gate is open.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.