Thread: Gary King at Costco

Default Gary King at Costco

Hey everyone I just saw Gary King (Alaska Raft Series) at the Dimond Costco in Anchorage. Don't know how the prices there compare to retail...but usually get a break for Costco membership...thought I would pass along..would love to get a bigger inflatable...but what I have now will have to do

Default Raft's At Costco

THEY DON'T HAVE A LOT OF RAFT'S IN STOCK BUT DO HAVE SOME MODLES THERE, AN YOU WILL NOT GET THEM ANY CHEEPER , you take them home with you , not order an wait to show up

Hey, Jim King, you got any comments on this? Personally, I think it's great that you got your boats in Costco, and I hope it works out well for you. Is this a local store only thing, or are they marketing them elsewhere too?

Default Alaska Series boats at Diamond Costco

This is a project that's been 2 years in the making. The Manager at the Diamond Costco approached me after the Palmer fair in 2006 and told me how he wanted to put together this special promotion with the Alaska Series Boats. This special Promotion goes through Father's day the 15th. There are only 4 models of boats and the prices are amazingly low! This promotion is limited to the stock on hand in the Diamond Costco so when these boats are gone so is this special pricing.

Now that I have my foot in door at Costco, I'm sure I'll be working with them on other special projects for next year. Who knows where it may lead!

While this special promotion is going on I'll be working at the Diamond Costco from open to close so come by and say hello.

Good Boating

Jim King
    Alaska Series Inflatable Boats,
    The Toughest Bottoms in the Business,
    River Rafts, Catarafts, Inflatable Kayaks,
    Inflatable Canoes, Inflatable Sport Boats,
    Inflatable Jet Boats, Tenders and Dinghies.