Thread: Saturn Rafts

Default Saturn Rafts

So there is a bunch of Saturn rafts on Craigslist and Ebay out of Idaho. The price seems too good to be true.

Anyone here have one or know anything about them?

I'd never heard of them, but here's some people talking about their experience with them. It seems to be a mixed response. There is some question about how slow they self bail, and they are a glued PVC boat rather than welded seams. Newer glues have been greatly improved though.

http://www.mountainbuzz.com/forums/f...fts-15581.html

Getting them shipped to AK would not be cheap. I think I would rather go through a local dealer.

Default Interesting

Very Inexpensive boat indeed even new. Two Year limited warranty with tons of what-ifs that fault the limited warranty. I just had to research them on the net. If you decide to jump on one please let us know what you think of it. New boat sales pitch is not unlike others who sell similar boats from Star to Zebec i.e. able to do this becuase they cut the middle person out or do not have a store front and you can buy factory direct and save money.

How much were they asking on Craigs List. Just might have to get off my ars just to see what they are like.

Blue Moose