Thread: Little Su tomorrow, anyone?

Default Little Su tomorrow, anyone?

I posted in the Open Seat, but I know I rarely check that thread, so in case you don't either and are interested...

Looking to get out and try my Nemesis, the Little Su, tomorrow. I have sodabiscuit 12345 tentatively in (if he can skeek away) and could take one or 2 more if anyone feels like trying it.

I don't mind going by myself, but with the cost of diesel, gas and launching, it turns into an expensive day for one guy pretty quick.

The boat's a Sportjon and has been on the river several times...it hasn't managed to find fish there yet, but that's changing tomorrow!

Good luck, but leave some for me. I get there June 11 and fish the little Su, June 12. With Greg Giauque. Then off to Seward for two days of Halibut fishing. before going into the bush for blackie in 16b.

I'm a monday through friday guy as of late, anything on a weekend?

JB

My wife's off weekends, so she's my fishing partner then.

Bummer i'm on the slope don't get home tell the 9th maybe some other time . Might have to hook up with ya during the week when I get home and drag ya out on the blue water as I seem to have a tough time finding someone not working during the week wanting to go.

22' SeaSport coho
    TigerBight call sign

Sounds good to me. I work different schedules; sometimes I have weekdays off, sometimes weekends.