Thread: Big Susitna Hooligan Report?

Default Big Susitna Hooligan Report?

Anyone have a report on this?
    Hike faster. I hear banjo music.

Just that some guy lost a boatload of Hooligan on the Parks at the Deska Landing road today.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

Default Hooligan!!!

Just got back from Big Su. Took a friend from work and his two brothers. Filled 4 100+ qt coolers plus 8 buckets. I kept a few gallon bags full. 3 miles below confluence with Yetna. Took about 2.5 hours of fishing time.

If anyone is going out soon for hooligan, I will split expenses. I missed them on 20 mile. I was there the other day with four others and they got 5 hooligan on 45 minutes. Pretty sad outlook!

We started looking for them just below Deshka today although there were no birds to be seen. Tried several places to the tune of about a dozen hooligan and then we found the seagulls just above the mouth of the Yetna. Took about an hour for 3 boys to fill up the 120qt cooler.

King fishing was pretty good at the Deshka from 6 until about 7 ish. About every boat had at least one on in that time and then it died for the most part. I'm glad we insisted that my son's friend keep his first king as it was the only one caught in our boat.

Default Thank you

Thank you for the reports. I'm heading there Monday night and staying a day or two probably.
    Hike faster. I hear banjo music.