Thread: PotBuilder pots.

Default PotBuilder pots.

Just got my pots in from Steve today. Won't get to try them out until Sat but I got to say I really like the way they are assembled. Looks like they will let a whole ton of shrimp in as compared to my other pot. Just wanted to throw out my thanks.

Default yep

They are good, myself and buddies all use them with good success...except for hangin 2 up last weekend so I'm going to need some more....Steve if you read this I'll be gettin in touch.
    Cody

Quote Originally Posted by fishnhuntr View Post
    They are good, myself and buddies all use them with good success...except for hangin 2 up last weekend so I'm going to need some more....Steve if you read this I'll be gettin in touch.
    Cody
    Did you just mangle them a bit or did you lose them? I'm still around building so let me know if you want some more. Were the ones on both sides of the hung ones full of shrimp?? usually i like it when i'm hung down, means i hit good bottom

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Quote Originally Posted by chauvotsm View Post
    Just got my pots in from Steve today. Won't get to try them out until Sat but I got to say I really like the way they are assembled. Looks like they will let a whole ton of shrimp in as compared to my other pot. Just wanted to throw out my thanks.
    Get them in the water Shawn & thanks again.

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Default gone gone

Steve,
    hung up my 2 pot string, worked 360 degrees around it with the boat and just would come, finally broke em off...sucks but what do you do. Buy more pots is what I'm going to do! hah Got a guy in anchortown that may come up here in a couple weeks, if and when he does I'll probably have him come get them from you, take er easy.
    Cody