Thread: parking @ burma landing

Default parking @ burma landing

Greetings, i'm new to the area and have yet to fish the little su but plan on getting down there this week and will be fly fishing for kings from the bank. From what i've been told we have to pay to park? I was told if i didn't want to pay, there are places to pull over but the walk is about 1 mile so i'm not into that. i'd walk half mile on a trail any day but not 1 mile down a road.

can someone give me the scoop on the pkg down there? can i buy a season pass and if so how much are they? is burma a state park? I can do a search.

last question, what would be a safe bet when kings will arrive at parks hwy? Seems like a much shorter drive down the parks then going point mckenzie rd.

Thanks a lot. once i'm at the river at burma landing are there gravel bars where you can stretch out a line? what's it like down there?

The parking I believe is $5 for day use. It is well worth it.

A season pass is $75 I believe. The pass is only good for that parking area.

--

I just bought my season boat launching pass and it was $150. Day boat launch is $10 and I will go down there around 20 times this year between fishing for Kings and Silvers.

---

There are some beaches to fish from up and down river.

I only ever fish down river as I have not learned any spots upriver.

I would suggest doing about a 15 minute walk downstream. Go clear past the Island and around the next couple bends. There is a nice long beach to fish from with plenty of bank to cast to. A pair of hip boots is all I ever use down there but chest waders would be good too.

---

Willow Creek is open everyday until the 16th of June. The Kings should show up there anyday. I usually go by the time that they start to show up in the Deska as the two creeks are pretty close in proximatey.

I will may a point of it to try Willow creek a couple times before the 16th. The fish are nice and bright and there are a lot less people than will be there when it opens for weekend only.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

the entire scene by the tree is either my favorite in the entire movie or 2nd. I still don't know , ) it's a tough choice. my other favorite is "Who's the owner of this saloon and then he empties one barrel and skinny goes flyin against the wall! and...the story goes..."well he should of armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend. nothing wrong with reruns. i watch 'em all the time. Grab a bud lite lime and relax.

thank you sir