Thread: We caught one also... and it's ugly my friends

Default We caught one also... and it's ugly my friends

When I saw the post about this thing a couple weeks back, I forwarded it to my wife so she could see it and I talked about how ugly this thing is and how I never wanted to hook one of these. My wife and I went out fishing this weekend and I joked with her that "she better not bring one of these things up".

What does she do... she brings one up. We were fishing at about 150'. This thing was only about 2 feet long, so not large, but it was really mad and aggressive when I tried to get the hook out. Did I eat it? Helllll NO! I didn't want to touch this thing, let alone fillet it, cook it and eat it. I hear if you eat one of these things that it will retun and haunt you in your sleep. Many of men have lost their minds this way. I can't actually back that up, but I bet it's true.

Anyway, here are the new pics. Wonder if more of these things are being caught up here. I should say it was caught right outside of Whittier.

Default Go to this thread to see the pics

I already posted the pics under this thread, so I guess you can't attach pics already sent for some reason. Go to this thread to see it:

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...t=30720&page=3