Thread: Woodliegh bullets

Default Woodliegh bullets

Corlane Sporting goods are selling woodliegh bullets, dont think its a problem to ship to AK. so if anyone is having a hard time finding them call Corlane, ask for Tim or Scott, both real good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by yukon254 View Post
    Corlane Sporting goods are selling woodliegh bullets, dont think its a problem to ship to AK. so if anyone is having a hard time finding them call Corlane, ask for Tim or Scott, both real good guys.

Did you have contact information for these people? Like phone, where in Ca. they are?
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

Default contact

Corlane Sporting goods in Dawson Creek BC, dont have a phone number handy, but contact can be found on the web.

Huntingtons sells Woodleighs as well, the only ones I did buy were the .30/240PP, there is other outlets inside the U.S of A. though that do too.

I've bought all mine from Huntington also. Midway sells them, but only will have one or two boxes on hand at a time for each weight/caliber at a time. The other downside with Midway is they will only get shipments from Woodleigh by ship. Takes forever.

http://www.woodleighbullets.com.au/

What with the devaluation of the dollar, I'm afraid to look at the prices.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

Great bullets!!! Here is a 240gr bullet loaded in my 300Wby. Now the bullet was developed for the 06 but I have found it holds up very well in my 300Wby on 350pound plus hogs. It must, I never recovered one from the two times I used it on large boar as it past clean through with only one hog going more than five yards so I am assuming it held together.

A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Default Woodleighs

Be careful with the Woodleighs , pp's are fine but their other softpoint is only good for whitetails and could get you bit .