Only a week left till the black bear hunt! Just a couple more questions before I get out there. I値l be hunting just west of Hope in unit 7 by the way. Sorry for all the questions, but I imagine lots of things go through most peoples head before they go to Alaska for the first time.
- I didn稚 see any requirements on blaze orange clothing. Does that mean I知 good to go as far as hunting in camo or is there an orange requirement I missed in the regs.
- I知 unfamiliar with the sealing requirements. Is this similar to registering a deer in the Midwest. In other words can you do this at most local gas stations or do I have to track down one of a few special locations.
- Can I get my hunting license and tags at most local gas stations and sporting goods stores?
- Are the roads paved all the way to Hope? I知 taking Hwy 1 to the hope road then parking a few miles west of Hope near the campground. If the Hope road is not paved, are there likely any issues with rental cars or is it in good condition.
- Are there any issues with parking along the side of the Hope Hwy if we decide to hunt a different area?
- I read in the regs that the skull must be skinned with the hide for sealing. Does this mean that the hide (including claws) must remain attached to the skull?
- When purchasing a non resident license, do I need anything other than a hunters safety certificate and drivers license or are there unique requirements? Maybe a silly question but I壇 hate to find out when I get there that I needed to bring something like my SS card.